No products in the cart.
The Everhart Museum was founded in 1908 by Doctor Isaiah Fawkes Everhart.
The original greenhouse was named after John Cleland, its benefactor. It opened in June of 1910.
A hidden treasure, the Nay Aug Gorge was created at the end of the most recent ice age over 11,500 years ago.
In 2007 the David Wenzel Tree House was built opening up new vistas overlooking the Gorge and surrounding areas.
The Kanjorski Covered Bridge spanning the Roaring Brook opened in 2007.
The zoo closed in 1988 and is now home to Street Cats, a local non-profit, that spays and neuters the feral cat population in the area.
The pavilion structure dates back to the early 1900’s.
The pavilion is a beautiful historic stone structure built in 1906.
The Gentile Pavilion is located in the southeast corner of the park near the McNulty Greenhouse.
The Bandstand is home to the Nay Aug Park Concert Series in the summer.
The R. N. Davis Memorial Rose Garden which is situated on Arthur Ave in Nay Aug Park and was established in 1935.
Brooks Mine was never a commercial operation, but large deposits of coal do exist inside.
Hanlon’s Grove is a picnic area located in the eastern section of the park. It is an open area with picnic tables and charcoal grills.
The Butterfly Playground will be located adjacent to the Butterfly Garden behind the Street Cats Building (old zoo).
This two mile waterfall hike in Nay Aug Park provides the perfect year round activity…it even includes a tree house.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?